|A Short History of Transatlantic Slavery, 30 ìàðòà 2016 ã.|
From 1501, when the first slaves arrived in Hispaniola, until the nineteenth century, some twelve million people were abducted from west Africa and shipped across thousands of miles of ocean – the infamous Middle Passage – to work in the colonies of the New World. Perhaps two million...
Öåíà: 1 403 ðóá.
|Êåì áûë Èèñóñ (íà àíãëèéñêîì ÿçûêå), 8 àïðåëÿ 2011 ã.|
Salibi Kamal S.
Seeks to uncover the historical figure of Jesus, and explore what it was about his teaching that created a dedicated following that propagated a religion in his name. This book suggests that there may have been a conspiracy between Paul and Peter to disseminate a distorted image of Christ.
Öåíà: 450 ðóá.
|Cold Rush. The Astonishing True Story of the New Quest for the Polar North, 30 èþíÿ 2018 ã.|
The Arctic is heating up. While China, the US and Russia are militarizing the North pole - sending submarines and ice-breakers - the ice itself continues to recede creating new trade routes and new opportunities for mining gas and oil. What is quietly unfolding in the polar north is a...
Öåíà: 2 003 ðóá.
|The Battle That Shook Europe: Poltava and the Birth of the Russian Empire, 28 ôåâðàëÿ 2013 ã.|
\'This victory\', exulted Peter the Great, \'has laid the final stone in the foundations of St Petersburg!\' The Battle of Poltava, 1709, marks the birth of the Tsar\'s vast Russian Empire. In 1700, seeking to open Russian trade routes to the West, the Tsar combined with Denmark, Saxony and...
Öåíà: 1 529 ðóá.
|Albert, 2011 ã.|
Albert: Prince Consort to Queen Victoria, social and cultural visionary in his own right, was born in the Saxon duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld but defined the culture and direction of 19th century Britain - a superpower at the zenith of its influence - more than any other British royal or...
Öåíà: 2 565 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.