|A Short History of the Russian Revolution, 30 ÿíâàðÿ 2017 ã.|
In 1917 revolutionary fervour swept through Russia, ending centuries of imperial rule and instigating political and social changes that would lead to the formation of the Soviet Union. Arising out of proletariat discontent with the Tsarist autocracy and Lenin\'s proclaimed version of a...
Öåíà: 1 075 ðóá.
|The Battle That Shook Europe: Poltava and the Birth of the Russian Empire, 28 ôåâðàëÿ 2013 ã.|
\'This victory\', exulted Peter the Great, \'has laid the final stone in the foundations of St Petersburg!\' The Battle of Poltava, 1709, marks the birth of the Tsar\'s vast Russian Empire. In 1700, seeking to open Russian trade routes to the West, the Tsar combined with Denmark, Saxony and...
Öåíà: 1 476 ðóá.
|Queen Victoria and the Discovery of the Riviera, 27 àïðåëÿ 2007 ã.|
Nelson Michael, Brigg Asa
Queen Victoria fell in love with the Riviera when she discovered it on her first visit to Menton in 1882 and her enchantment with this \'paradise of nature\' endured for almost twenty years. Victoria\'s visits helped to transform the French Riviera by paving the way for other European...
Öåíà: 1 013 ðóá.
|Brexit, No Exit, 26 ñåíòÿáðÿ 2017 ã.|
The UK\'s Brexit vote in 2016 and the inconclusive general election just 12 months later have unleashed a wave of chaos and uncertainty - on the eve of formal negotiations with the EU. Denis MacShane - former MP and Europe minister under Tony Blair - has a unique insider perspective on the...
Öåíà: 945 ðóá.
|Queen Victoria: A Life, 2012 ã.|
Lytton Strachey\'s acclaimed portrayal of Queen Victoria revolutionized the art of biography by using elements of romantic fiction and melodrama to create a warm, humorous, and very human portrait of this iconic figure. We see Victoria as a strong-willed child with a famous temper, as the...
Öåíà: 1 185 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.