|Maker and Muse, 2015 ã.|
Zorn Karlin Elyse
A new perspective on woman\'s role in the world of art jewelry at the turn of the twentieth century - from Art Nouveau in France and the Arts and Crafts movement in Britain, to Jugendstil in Germany and Austria, Louis Comfort Tiffany in New York, and American Arts and Crafts in Chicago -...
Öåíà: 3 635 ðóá.
|Lee Miller in Fashion, 2013 ã.|
Fashion model, surrealist artist, muse, photographer, war correspondent — Lee Miller defies categorization. She was a woman who refused to be penned in, a free spirit constantly on the move from New York to London to Paris, from husbands to lovers and back, from photojournalistic...
Öåíà: 1 675 ðóá.
|The Well-Dressed Window, 2017 ã.|
Brown Sandy, Eaton Linda
The Well-Dressed Window: Curtains at Winterthur is a unique compendium of design and textile history and an invaluable resource for designers and homeowners alike. Today Henry Francis du Pont, the force behind the transformation of Winterthur from a family house to the premier museum of...
Öåíà: 3 444 ðóá.
|Harrie T. Lindeberg And The American Country House, 2017 ã.|
Pennoyer Peter, Walker Anne
Trained at McKim, Mead & White, Harrie T. Lindeberg moved away from the formal classicism of his mentors to develop a picturesque form that is a unique contribution to the image of the American country house. Born of Swedish parents, Lindeberg incorporated the high roofs and simple...
Öåíà: 4 133 ðóá.
|Classical Principles For Modern Design, 2018 ã.|
Interior designer and decorative arts historian Thomas Jayne takes on the redoubtable Edith Wharton, whose 1897 book The Decoration of Houses is acknowledged as the Bible of American interior design. How much of Wharton\'s advice and how many of her principles are still applicable today?...
Öåíà: 3 444 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.