|Assessing GCSE English - A Practical Approach to Reading Skills Students\' Book, 3 ñåíòÿáðÿ 2003 ã.|
Jean Evans, David Stone
This brand new series supports the examined components of English at GCSE, with particular emphasis on the AQA specifications and is fully focused on helping students succeed.
The series adopts a twin-track approach and comprises two Students\' Books, A Practical Approach to Reading...
Öåíà: 698 ðóá.
|Developing Skills. Yellow Level, 21 ÿíâàðÿ 2003 ã.|
Warwick Anita, Jackman John
The Developing Skills Books provide the structured progression throughout the course. Each double page spread opens with a Focus in which the main point of the lesson is clearly stated; this is then followed by Extra and Extension activities of increasing difficulty. Throughout the books...
Öåíà: 1 416 ðóá.
|AQA GCSE Design and Technology: Graphic Products, 2009 ã.|
Richards Keith et al.
Specifically written to cover the AQA Design and Technology GCSE (Graphic Products) specification, our student book takes a focused look at how and why the \'design process works\', whilst providing comprehensive support for the Controlled Assessment. Clear learning objectives at the start...
Öåíà: 2 596 ðóá.
|Nelson Thornes Framework English Skills in Fiction 3, 22 èþëÿ 2003 ã.|
Geoff Reilly, Wendy Wren
Covering all the Framework objectives using a clearly structured and rigorous approach, "Nelson Thornes Framework English" offers an attractive and dynamic route through the demands of the Framework for Teaching English, Years 7-9, laying particular emphasis on the basic skills...
Öåíà: 543 ðóá.
|AQA GCSE. Media Studies, 2009 ã.|
Morris Richard, Varley David
Inspiring and motivating selection of AQA GCSE Media Studies resources to support your students. The Student Book provides guidance on Controlled Assessment and our online resources capture your students\' imagination with interactive activities and video clips, as well as web-based research tasks.
Öåíà: 2 946 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.