|What\'s Left Behind?, 2006 ã.|
TreeTops Non-Fiction is an exciting extension to the Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops range.
What\'s Left Behind? - a guide to understanding how we work out what happened in the past, from the physical clues left behind. This includes looking at buildings, monuments, paintings, bodies and rubbish.
Öåíà: 849 ðóá.
|Lifelines Elementary. Workbook (Without Key), 18 ìàðòà 1999 ã.|
A motivating three-level course with a clear, coherent structure and built-in flexibility. Lifelines combines thorough language presentation and practice with human-interest topics and texts. It provides core material of 70-100 hours per level.
Öåíà: 926 ðóá.
|City Girl, Country Boy. Activity Book, 15 èþëÿ 2010 ã.|
Graded \'read and do\' fiction and non-fiction readers that teach children about the world around them.
Öåíà: 344 ðóá.
|Classic Tale: Level 2: The Fisherman and His Wife Activity Book & Play|
This richly illustrated series of retold fairy tales for children aged 5-12 years old will bring an extra dimension to your English teaching. With listening, speaking, reading, writing, and drama activities, Classic Tales graded readers make it easy for you to create complete language...
Öåíà: 324 ðóá.
|Classic Tales. Level 2. The Gingerbread Man Audio Pack, 2016 ã.|
Containing the book and an access card with audio download. Find out what happens when the old woman makes a gingerbread man and he jumps out of the oven …
Öåíà: 519 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.