|Macroeconomics. Third edition, 25 èþëÿ 2012 ã.|
Krugman Paul, Wells Robin
When it comes to explaining current economic conditions, there is no economist readers trust more than "New York Times" columnist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman. Term after term, Krugman is earning that same level of trust in the classroom, with more and more instructors...
Öåíà: 8 764 ðóá.
|Key Concepts in Contemporary Literature, 28 àïðåëÿ 2006 ã.|
Key Concepts in Contemporary Literature offers a comprehensive overview of the literature and critical debates of the period since 1945. Setting texts in their historical, political and cultural contexts, it demonstrates how literature has dealt with and been shaped by the changing face...
Öåíà: 2 982 ðóá.
|Language Testing: Theories and Practices, 27 ìàÿ 2011 ã.|
Language Testing: Theories and Practices offers, a coherent overview of some of the key issues currently dominating the language testing profession. By bringing together a large group of authors from across the world who are actively engaged in language testing in different ways, from the...
Öåíà: 4 104 ðóá.
|Mastering Public Relations, 10 àâãóñòà 2007 ã.|
"Mastering Public Relations" takes a strategic management approach to exploring this complex and critical dimension of management and planning. This wide-ranging, detailed and highly readable insight into public relations includes multiple case studies and examples to provide a...
Öåíà: 3 273 ðóá.
|Economics for Business, 18 íîÿáðÿ 2011 ã.|
Mulhearn Chris, Vane Howard R.
Economics for Business is a rigorous introductory text, full of international examples and cases enabling students to grasp complex economic theory and understand its relevance in real-world business scenarios. Students will enjoy the clarity and wit of the writing style and benefit from...
Öåíà: 6 991 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.