|English for International Tourism Upper-Intermediate Course Book, 4 ìàðòà 1997 ã.|
Jacob Miriam, Strutt Peter
Bring the exciting world of tourism into your classroom with this three-level course which uses authentic materials, including Dorling Kindersleys Eyewitness Travel Guides.
* Brings the world of work into the classroom.
* Provides effective communication strategies for workplace...
Öåíà: 406 ðóá.
|Audio CD. My First English Adventure 1. Class CD, 13 ÿíâàðÿ 2005 ã.|
Musiol M., Villarroel M.
My First English Adventure makes learning English a memorable, magical experience. By using familiar Disney characters that children know and love, My First English Adventure re-creates a fantastic world of discovery and adventure in the classroom that truly motivates and encourages...
Öåíà: 2 539 ðóá.
|Excellent 1 Teacher’s Guide, 11 ìàðòà 2004 ã.|
* The Teacher\'s Guide provides clear, step-by-step lesson notes, tapescripts and answers.
* Lots of ideas for further practice, photocopiable tests and worksheets.
Öåíà: 1 615 ðóá.
|Friends 3. Student\'s Book, 16 ÿíâàðÿ 2003 ã.|
Liz Kilbey, Carol Skinner
Motivating, memorable and fun for young students.
• Dual entry flexibility. Friends is a flexible 4-level course with two entry points – Starter for complete beginners and Level 1 for false beginners
• Variety, humour, interest. Friends involves students with a variety of...
Öåíà: 1 175 ðóá.
|Challenges 4. Teacher\'s Handbook, 2007 ã.|
Teenagers want to be challenged and motivated. This puts a lot of pressure on you. Challenges will take that pressure off your shoulders by helping you meet the needs of demanding teenagers. You can do it!
Öåíà: 675 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.