|Developing Creativity in Higher Education. An Imaginative Curriculum, 30 èþíÿ 2006 ã.|
Graduates face a world of complexity which demands flexibility, adaptability, self-reliance and innovation, but while the development of creativity is embedded in the English National Curriculum and in workplace training, the higher education sector has yet to fully recognize its...
Öåíà: 4 450 ðóá.
|Management Research: European Perspectives, 3 îêòÿáðÿ 2017 ã.|
David de Vaus\' classic text Surveys in Social Research provides clear advice on how to plan, conduct and analyse social surveys. It emphasises the links between theory and research, the logic and interpretation of statistics and the practices of social research. This sixth edition has...
Öåíà: 13 666 ðóá.
|Corpus-based Language Studies, 22 äåêàáðÿ 2005 ã.|
Anthony Mark Mcenery, Yukio Tono
Corpus Based Language Studies: - covers the major theoretical approaches to the use of corpus data - adopts a \'how to\' approach with exercises and cases, affording students with the knowledge and tools to undertake their own corpus-based research - gathers together influential readings...
Öåíà: 3 260 ðóá.
|The Routledge Atlas of the Holocaust, 1 àâãóñòà 2002 ã.|
The harrowing history of the Nazi attempt to annihilate the Jews of Europe during the Second World War is illustrated in this series of 320 highly detailed maps. This atlas traces each phase of the Holocaust, beginning with the anti-Semitic violence of prewar Germany and leading to the...
Öåíà: 2 169 ðóá.
|Creating Life from Life: Biotechnology and Science Fiction, 19 äåêàáðÿ 2014 ã.|
Berne Rosalyn W.
This book is a collection of essays by scientists, historians, philosophers of science, and students. The essays meld biotechnology into science fiction stories and thereby open a conversation about the morality of what we may be one day, and what it may mean to be human as our...
Öåíà: 9 253 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.