|Applying the Rasch Model: Fundamental Measurement in the Human Sciences, 15 äåêàáðÿ 2006 ã.|
Trevor G. Bond, Christine M. Fox
Written in an accessible style, this book facilitates a deep understanding of the Rasch model, a theoretically elegant, yet straight-forward method for explaining interactions between observed and latent variables. Authors, Bond and Fox review the crucial properties of the Rasch model and...
Öåíà: 4 162 ðóá.
|Postmodernism in History, 24 àïðåëÿ 2003 ã.|
Beverley C. Southgate
Postmodernism has significantly affected the theory and practice of history. It has induced fears about the future of historical study, but has also offered liberation from certain modernist constraints. This original and thought-provoking study looks at the context of postmodernist...
Öåíà: 1 439 ðóá.
|A History of Management Thought, 10 äåêàáðÿ 2011 ã.|
For the past three thousand years people have been thinking about the problems of management. This book shows how thinking about management has evolved and changed. It shows how changing social, political and technological forces have challenged people to think about management in new...
Öåíà: 4 583 ðóá.
|Dictionary of Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Processing|
In industry, miscommunication can cause frustration, create downtime, and even trigger equipment failure. By providing a common ground for more effective discourse, the Dictionary of Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Processing can help eliminate costly miscommunication.
Öåíà: 6 891 ðóá.
|Best Practices in Business Technology Management|
Despite the exponential growth of computing and communications technology, the inertia of old business technology management practices still drives most investment decisions in this area. Companies spend too much money on new technology, while their business models and processes...
Öåíà: 7 098 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.