|Disturbance Observer-Based Control: Methods and Applications, 14 ìàðòà 2014 ã.|
Li Shihua, Yang Jun, Wen-Hua Chen
Due to its abilities to compensate disturbances and uncertainties, disturbance observer based control (DOBC) is regarded as one of the most promising approaches for disturbance-attenuation. One of the first books on DOBC, Disturbance Observer Based Control: Methods and Applications...
Öåíà: 11 663 ðóá.
|Digital Currents: Art in the Electronic Age, 2016 ã.|
Digital Currents explores the growing impact of digital technologies on aesthetic experience and examines the major changes taking place in the role of the artist as social communicator.
Margot Lovejoy recounts the early histories of electronic media for art making - video, computer,...
Öåíà: 3 221 ðóá.
|Religion in World History, 8 äåêàáðÿ 2005 ã.|
John C. Super, Briane K. Turley
In "Religion and World History", distinguished authors John C. Super and Briane K. Turley examine the value of religion for interpreting the human experience in the past and present. They explore the elements of religion which best connect it to the cultural and political...
Öåíà: 1 492 ðóá.
|Diagramming the Big Idea. Methods for Architectural Composition, 2012 ã.|
Balmer Jeffrey, Swisher Michael T.
As a new design student, you need to learn to think like a designer. In Diagramming the Big Idea, Jeffrey Balmer and Michael T. Swisher show you how architects create diagrams so that you can clarify your understanding of both particular projects and general principles and ideas. With...
Öåíà: 4 372 ðóá.
|Qualitative Research Methods for Media Studies, 15 íîÿáðÿ 2012 ã.|
Brennen Bonnie S.
This book introduces the essential qualitative methods used in media research, with an emphasis on integrating theory with practice. Each method is introduced through step-by-step instruction on conducting research and interpreting research findings, alongside in-depth discussions of the...
Öåíà: 5 539 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.