|Bill Gibb: Fashion and Fantasy, 19 ñåíòÿáðÿ 2008 ã.|
Iain R. Webb
Crowned ‘Designer of the Year’ by Vogue in 1970, Bill Gibb (1943–1988), barely out of college two years and yet to launch his eponymous line, was to become a major name in fashion history. Gibb’s career was prolific, and truly visionary at its finest, but sadly short-lived. His legacy,...
Öåíà: 2 363 ðóá.
|The Dolls\' House. Colouring Book, 6 îêòÿáðÿ 2014 ã.|
This delightful colouring book brings one of the V&A\'s favourite collections into your home. Drawn by Emily Sutton, illustrator of the best-selling Clara Button books, each page is based on a dolls\' house from the V&A Museum of Childhood and is ready for you to personalize. The...
Öåíà: 833 ðóá.
|Vivienne Westwood, 3 îêòÿáðÿ 2005 ã.|
\'You have a much better life if you wear impressive clothes\', according to Vivienne Westwood. A global icon, Vivienne Westwood\'s career has spanned three decades from the early days of punk to the successful establishment of her own fashion house. This book is a study of her work as a...
Öåíà: 1 891 ðóá.
|Twentieth-Century Fashion in Detail, 1 ñåíòÿáðÿ 2009 ã.|
Claire Wilcox, Valerie Mendes
This glamorous book, part of the V&A Fashion in Detail series, illustrates the intricate details of twentieth-century fashion. Spectacular photographs, accompanied by expert commentaries and specially commissioned line drawings, focus on fanciful Dior bows, Chanel button-holes and...
Öåíà: 1 950 ðóá.
|New York Fashion, 2 àïðåëÿ 2007 ã.|
Focusing on up-and-coming designers and their contributions to the changing fashion industry in the vibrant climate of New York city, New York Fashion explores the city’s importance as a fashion capital in the 21st century. Tracing New York’s emergence after the Second World War as a...
Öåíà: 2 525 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.