|Handbags, 2012 ã.|
The history of the handbag - its design, how it has been made, used, and worn - reveals something essential about women\'s lives lived over the last 500 years. Perhaps the most universal item of fashionable adornment, it can also be elusive, an object of desire, secrecy and even fear....
Öåíà: 3 196 ðóá.
|Picasso Looks at Degas, 13 èþëÿ 2010 ã.|
Kendall Richard, Cowling Elizabeth, Godefroy Cecile
The great Spanish painter and sculptor Pablo Picasso (1881-1973) exhibited a lifelong fascination - some might say \'obsession\' - with the work and personality of French artist Edgar Degas (1834-1917). In this groundbreaking study, noted Degas scholar Richard Kendall and Picasso expert...
Öåíà: 4 726 ðóá.
|The Unicorn Tapestries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1 ÿíâàðÿ 2008 ã.|
Cavallo Adolfo Salvatore
The unicorn tapestries are one of the most popular attractions at The Cloisters, the medieval branch of The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Traditionally known as The Hunt of the Unicorn, this set of seven exquisite and enigmatic tapestries was likely completed between 1495 and 1505. The...
Öåíà: 2 225 ðóá.
|Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, 4 ìàÿ 2011 ã.|
Alexander McQueen (1969-2010) was one of the most influential, imaginative and inspirational designers at the turn of the millennium. His fashions both challenged and expanded the conventional parameters of clothing beyond utility to a compelling expression of culture, politics and...
Öåíà: 3 687 ðóá.
|Wyeth: Andrew and Jamie in the Studio|
Father and son artists Andrew Wyeth (1917–2009) and Jamie Wyeth (b. 1946) are among the most celebrated American realist painters of the 20th century. Despite their similar habits of mind, studio practice, and rural Pennsylvania upbringing, the two artists produced strikingly different...
Öåíà: 4 291 ðóá.
Welcome to the Online Store My-shop!:
- a bookstore, where you can find more than 700 thousand books of fiction and specialized literature of all genres, themes and formats
- a recognized leader in products for education: in the section of educational literature you find any school textbook, as well as a wide range of methodological publications and textbooks for high schools and high vocational schools, in the department of children's goods - educational games and simulators, in the department of office supplies - everything you need to learn to be comfortable;
- a popular store children's toys and products for children;
- a large supermarket with millions of products for work, leisure and development: in addition to books, textbooks and children's toys we sell software, CDs, stationery, souvenirs, house, garden, kitchen garden and much more; daily appear in our store more than 500 new products;
- low prices and discounts up to 25%; delivery orders and retail outlets across Russia.